If you are my age or older you are most likely on Facebook, MeWe or th new Parler social media networks.You probably watch YouTube and try to understand TikTok and Instagram. But you are just not entirely sure that they are worth it.
It seems like there is a constant stream of news stories about how they get hacked and your private information gets caught up in it.
Or you notice that your posts arent getting seen because you voice an opposing opinion to what they deem to be ok to have. Or even worse you get out right banned or deleted because of it.
What if there is a better way to have engaging real, meaningful conversations with real people on virtually any topic and keep yourself and your data safe and secure while doing it.
We the people have a right to our privacy whether we are hiding something or not.
We the people will no longer give up our information in exchange for our freedom.
We the people want our rights back.
We the people have gotta fight back.
We the people want a revolution!
Go to hiveonbaord.com and start the revolution today!
- I decided on a community that I will be posting most of my content to. PowerHouseCreatives has welcomed me wih open arms. I was hesitant to post there since most of the posts there are so damn professional and I didnt think I could make mine that good. But they are encouraging and an awesome group of individuals!
Raise awareness about the upcoming #JOINHIVE Referral Contest (which will start on September 1 and run until September 30.)
Reward our own talented Hive community video creators.
Generate lots of different marketing videos for this contest so that we can all share the videos that are entered into this contest, even if they are not chosen as the winner.
- Create a video explaining the #joinhive Referral Contest.
- Video formats: Upload to @threespeak. In addition, you can also upload to YouTube, DTube, Vimm, LBRY, BitChute, etc. The more places you upload to, the better. If for some reason you can't upload to 3Speak, then use your preferred video platform. Your entry will be accepted no matter what platform you use.
- Video Length: 2 minutes or less.
- Your purpose: To visually communicate the upcoming #JOINHIVE Referral Campaign in a video that is less than 2 minutes long.
- Use these tags in Hive when you post your video contest entry: #joinhive #joinhivevideo
DETAILS YOU MUST INCLUDE IN YOUR VIDEO:
Name of contest: #JOINHIVE Referral Contest
JOINHIVE Referral Contest runs from September 1- September 30.
Top 5 people who onboard the most new users to Hive win prizes.*
- 1st $100 of Hive, @hiveswag T-shirt
- 2nd: $50 of Hive
- 3rd: $25 of Hive
- 4th: $15 of Hive
- 5th: $10 of Hive
Get your personal referral code from Peakd or Hiveonboard.com
Share your Hive referral link with friends and on social media.
You can be as creative as possible, for example, you can share how you found out about Hive, your struggles, your first impressions and how you share your passions and your talents. Most importantly share how you feel right now as a member of the Hive community.
This is not only for positive stories of Hive, please share any bad experiences you’ve had, and please also share a recommendation (constructive criticism) on ways Hive developers could remedy the challenges you may have faced.
The top 10 testimonials will receive 100% upvotes. Videos uploaded to 3Speak will be eligible to receive up to 10 100% votes from the @threespeak account as well!
- Write a full post sharing your Hive Testimony. You can also make a video and upload it to @threespeak. - Share your post on Twitter and use the hashtags #hive #hivetestimony #posh and any other hashtag that it is related to your post. Sign up here https://hive.blog/posh/@acidyo/posh-info-and-faq to receive extra POSH tokens! - On your Hive post or Video include the tag #hivetestimony. - Put your HIVE links into a comment. Twitter is shadowbanning some Hive links and all 3speak links, but if you put in your comment section it won't shadowban your tweet. - When making a video, upload a short clip of it to Twitter as a teaser, and put the link in a comment under the Tweet. Videos get a lot more views if uploaded directly to Twitter, and to see the rest they will need to go to your 3speak profile.
Hive Tip O'Da Week
Ever wanted to get just a particular users feed in an rss reader without having to log into PeakD, Dapplr or other frontend? Well enter HiveRSS.
This is amazing!
Get your following feed just add http://hiverss.com/@username/feed
Get posts from your favorite hiver.
Filter posts to show only posts matching a tag
Get comments from your favorite hiver.
Get posts by category, you can get posts by new/hot/trending/promoted
http://hiverss.com/new/<category> OR http://hiverss.com/created/<category> http://hiverss.com/hot/<category> http://hiverss.com/trending/<category> http://hiverss.com/promoted/<category>
Get a feed of links to posts recently voted by a user
This tool is absolutely a game changer for me personally!
Imagine putting these links in a pretty wrapper and with a little css boom. You have your own little website showing your posts like a blog!
Spreadin Da #HiveLove
@ahmadturki - Photographer and a well known VFX artist in the animation industry!
@rosa33 - New to Hive
@jayson9711 - Community manager of Torum
@karamluna - Publicist for the Entertainment & Lifestyle Industry. Love dancing - and singing is my passion
@thekittygirl - ● widow ● fae ● girlie-girl ● geekette ♫ MUSE·ical CHICK·let ♫ uʍоp-əpıѕdn ѕı pןɹоʍ ʎɯ
@jaynie - PASSIONATE FOODIE, MUSIC LOVER, WINE GLUTTON, Wannabe Photographer, Ever evolving, Realistically Inspired LOVER OF LIFE.
@bigtom13 - Motorcycle Junkie. Sometime writer, all the time rider.
@zord189 - An Animator who loves |Visuals||Art||Games||Animations|
I'm not the only one that is saying that retention is just as important than onboarding! I dont know if people are listening to me. Maybe I have a big mouth or they actually listened to my show. But there are some that are really getting into the retention issue.
@Jaynie has been pushing it.
@nathanmars has been pusing it.
and many more. Thank you all for pushing it.
This is GREAT!